Jaén Leverset – CV1900-JA
The Jaén Leverset is part of our Fine Locks series. This series offers a variety of locks that combine traditional hardware with modern technology. This series’ door locks meet the highest industry standards to ensure your safety and protect what you value most. This series is ideal for those looking for maximum protection door locks that are also available in different styles and finishes to complement the decoration of your space.
- Shape of leverset: Wave.
- Available in 5 finishes: Antique Bronze (US5), Satin Nickel (US15), Antique Satin Nickel (US15A), Antique Copper (US11) and Black Iron (US514).
- Ideal for exterior and/or interior entrances.
- Reversible universal function for right or left.
- Compatible with tubular or cylindrical door.
- Includes 3 key copies.
- Lifetime warranty by presenting proof of purchase at the store. For additional information, visit: www.toledolocks.com/warranty/
- Certified by the BHMA.
- ANSI Grade 3.
- “Anti-Bumping” system.
Universal Latch: 2 3/8” – 2 3/4" (60mm – 70mm)
Leverset: 66.5mm x 137.5mm (front and back)
Lifetime warranty with proof of purchase. For additional information, please visit: www.toledolocks.com/warranty/